Due Diligence Services
Global Investigations is dedicated to delivering high-quality due diligence services that ensure you have accurate up-to-date intelligence before conducting business deals such as company acquisitions and mergers, or the setting up of a new business relationship. This has always been important but is now even more so due to the turbulence of the global economy.
How can we help in your due diligence enquiry?
Our experience in due diligence investigation services, both in the UK and across the globe, have given us an acute awareness and understanding of the particular issues that need to be looked into as we gather information on the company or individual in question.
Our clients assign us to conduct domestic and international due diligence investigations for: potential acquisitions, joint business ventures, partners, vendors, suppliers, competitors, subcontractors, investors and even on candidates to be hired for executive or other sensitive positions.
Triple Checks is a must
We are often required to triple-check company credentials and reputations, as well as investigate the background and track records of companies and their management when one of our clients is contemplating an investment or business deal.
We are also assigned on due diligence cases to verify and confirm the accuracy of counter parties representations, as to their assets, operations and capabilities and to red flag any potential discrepancies.
The following is a part of our due diligence checklist
- Inappropriate confluence of corporate and manager interests, including potential self-dealing, nepotism and related party transactions
- PEP checks on subjects and all related parties
- All Sanction checks worldwide
- FSA checks and all related international equivalents
- Wealth confirmations and validations
- Misrepresentation on CVs or inaccurate descriptions of professional experiences
- Personal or business relationships with undesirable individuals, businesses or governments, e.g. financing from criminal sources
- Covert visits and unannounced audits
- Full trading analysis
- Directorships and share involvements
- Asset searching and undisclosed interests
- Undisclosed criminal or civil litigation or adverse regulatory actions
- Business records and trading relationships
Our global research capabilities are second to none and we believe they are absolutely essential in helping clients determine whether or not they should go ahead with major new financial or business relationships, especially if the company in question is based overseas.
Due Diligence Solutions by Globally Dedicated Investigators
Our top team of investigators are incredibly meticulous in the analysis of any enquiry they undertake. Our team’s interviewing skills have been honed over the many years we have been in operation in order to ensure they can always elicit crucial information from sources who are often reluctant to divulge information. This means you can trust us to deliver the results you require time and time again, accurately and in a timely fashion.