Here at Global we treat client confidentiality with the utmost of integrity.
We are notified (Registered) with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act; and Global has in place Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance.
All the above being pre-requisites for membership of the oldest professional body of investigators in the United Kingdom: The Association of British Investigators (theabi.org).
All our staff are vetted by our own stringent system and must adhere to our Company Policies in relation to Data Protection, Client Confidentiality and Privacy.
Information We Collect
Our servers automatically collect certain information about our website traffic. This includes the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your internet service provider. This information cannot identify individual users.
We will collect personal information from you through our website should you choose to provide it to us by, for example, by making an online payment. The information we may collect from you (but is not limited to) includes:
- Name, address and contact information
- Card details such as number, dates valid from and to, issue number and security number
- Customer reference number
We may also record any further telephone numbers or email addresses you contact us from.
We may also collect information on customers whose accounts have been passed to us from credit reference agencies, our clients and other public data sources.
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the information you provide for the following purposes: if permitted to.
- Internal record keeping, enabling us to take appropriate decision about your account and provide you with an effective service.
- To enhance and improve our communications with you.
- Processing payments made via our website, and to update your account accordingly.
- Tracing customers.
- To identify and prevent money laundering or fraud.
- We may also pass your details onto a third party for the purposes set out above, and/or if we have a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation.
- To inform and update credit reference agencies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All personal data collected through this website is stored on secure servers and we have robust security and confidentiality procedures in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do our best to protect your personal information. However, as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website, and any transmission is at your own risk.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires us to do so.
Data Protection No: Z7596507
Company Registration No: 3399319
Registered address: 62 The Street, Ashtead KT21 1AT
Latest posts by (see all)
- How to Tell if Your Partner is Cheating This Valentine’s Day - January 11, 2018
- Winner of the 2017 Leading Fraud Investigators’ Awards - October 9, 2017
- Use Covert Listening Devices to Protect Yourself in the Digital Age - April 3, 2017